Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Youth and love or passion or loneliness

Perfect... and ... (Removed)



Pic at : http://www.livejournal.com/userpic/38833854/781173

on her blog:
*Removed


wrote:

...quiet in the dark as you lay there next to me ....

02:26am 15/01/2006

mood: ecstatic

music: Night

minds .: Missy Higgins

.........snip.....tomorrow is date two.
this was his first date in 4 years, i told him 2 and a half for mine.



My Comment:


Not too long ago


at Removed

you wrote:

........some people want us to fail - but we never will. hate to burst your bubble but we are madly in love we are perfect for each other. we're great. stop hating.
.........

SEEMS TO ME YOU ARE LYING TO YOUSELF


But you write so well and you make your life so interesting that you deserve a Medal.
I really do like your style, one feel like we are there . It is all so real.
Keep going.
Ann Þ


2 comments:

Ann Þø said...

I spend the last 5 hours reading the blog.

She had quite a life.

I do not understand the problems. She is a very lovely woman and I am sure all the guys are running after her.

More later.

Ann Þø said...

Reading her next post made me remove the links to her blog