Monday, January 09, 2006

Old woman needs to learn new tricks..

Follow-up post

Self explaning


Quote:

Like them we were serviceable, low maintenance, front loading, self-cleaning and (relatively) frost free.

Also like them we had warranties that had run out.

Our husbands sought sleeker models with features we lacked who could execute tasks we'd either never learned or couldn't perform without laughing.


.................."Canceled" is more like it. It began with my credit cards, then my health insurance and checkbook, .............


.............I could have amassed two doctorates using the time and energy I gave to charitable and community causes ................



............... I couldn't imagine writing a sequel. But my friend Elaine did come up with a perfect title: "Disregard First Book."

No comments: