Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Let the Guardian Angels have chapters in Toronto.

SHAY SAYS:

I've never been a fan of the Guardian Angels, mainly because I only see them on trains going north (i.e., to whiter areas) here in the Chicago area. I recall only see them going south (i.e., to blacker areas), where the crime disproportionately takes place, on one occasion. That is ineffectiveness. And note that they only wanna set up shop in Toronto, now that a little white girl was murdered in downtown Toronto, and not when black folks were getting killed in Toronto. Take it from me, Felix...they ain't coming to your neighborhood.
# posted by Shay @ 10:39 PM

Comment from a reader:

Curtis Sliwa is a fraud that faked getting shot by the mob to look tough.He's famous for his catch phrases.He's the Italian version of Al Sharpton.Lee 01.10.06 - 11:17 am #

I SAY : Guardian Angels are Not the solution. Problem is too many lost kids growing to become thugs. Þ

No comments: