Monday, December 19, 2005

Hirsi Ali is on Shay Riley's Booker Rising Bolg

Black Perspective and Introspection
http://blackintrospection.blogspot.com/

Welcome to Black Perspective and Introspection; One of the best places in the Blogsphere to find insight from a Black perspective not beholden to White America.

SAYS:

On Booker Rising

As much as I generally find women from the African Horn region to be very attractive.....she is not among them. She looks like a tanned European....maybe that is why some folks think she's hot...because she has the European look. I am amazed at the prominence of this person on this blog. I had not visited this blog for several months and when I returned....you guessed it...her mug was on the page. What does this person demonstrate or manifest that makes her such a story topic on this Blog?


Noah Homepage 01.11.06 - 12:09 pm #

I SAY: she is like two former roomate. These two are one of the reasons I feel I understand better than most what Hirsi is saying and doing

No comments: