Monday, December 05, 2005

glad to see the majority of you are color blind :>) I am a black female who dates white males.

sagascend in libertariangirl topic white_men_black.html


Betty - A lot of men want to have sex with women they don't want to marry. That's really the bottom line. From what I can see it is a lack of opportunity between White man and Black women. It's changing though.

Posted by: sagascend December 07, 2005 at 03:36 PM


****************************


Wow a loaded topic, but glad to see the majority of you are color blind :>) I am a black female who dates white males. My preference is by enviroment more than anything. I grew up in an all white, high school, neighborhood, and town in a rural area. Like some, my step grandfather was 100% Irish and I saw his pic everday of my childhood, right next to his 1/2 black 1/2 indian wife, Gertie. My real father and mother are black but my sister, who has a different very dark skinned father, looks white! Now I live in Orange County which is also all white. I moved because of a job and guess I didn't notice there was no change. I think if I had grown up in LA in a more even demographic (there were 2 black famlies in my town and one other black child in my grade) I might be attracted to other races. As I meet others however, my attractions expand to other races. This is my experince, it is not driven by illusions of wealth or stability or fear of abuse as some might suggest, just environment.
Posted by: OCgirl April 02, 2005 at 03:25 AM

No comments: