Thursday, February 23, 2006

Claudy after school

Marcie Dreffs wrote :


I just got my new lense via UPS today! I bought it for the wedding I will be photographing in June. I needed a lense with more zoom because the last wedding, I felt like I was right on top of the people I was trying to photograph




Here is a shot I took of Claudy after school. Full size here
I wasn't sure about buying this particular lense, but I think it should work pretty good



1 user comments.
Posted by Anne:
The picture is really very good.I would like to x-ref in my log.
Question?What is the len and the camera specs.What distance is picture taken fromYours
Friday, February 24th 2006 @ 4:58 PM

1 comment:

Ann Þø said...

Posted by Marcie Dreffs:
The Camera I use is a Canon 5D. The lense is a 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS EF USM LENS.
I was standing about 4 feet away.