Friday, June 09, 2006

Gleen Raynald is a Fraud , a she-mam in hijab, a false libertarian of the mommist bent. Etc...

Today I read the Pundit and I got sick... sick in my humanity

The PUNDIT wrote once too many time

http://instapundit.com/archives/030844.php

""As always, my lovely and talented cohost is soliciting comments and suggestions.""



I Just could not take it any more. I had to comment on Haylen blog about the sniveling being:

*******************

podcast-divorce


Ann Þ¸ said..

. I Read the instatpundit

http://instapundit.com/archives/030844.php

""As always, my lovely and talented cohost is soliciting comments and suggestions.""

I will say that your photo shows a good looking woman, I do not know about the talent but could give you the benefit ....

PLEASE PLEASE:
Could you tell The Pundit to stop the groveling in all the posts where he mentions you.
Then I would say that finally you reached equality.


Ann Þ

Which is upset that a woman would accept such display of ( very negative word to be inserted by reader) by a man , any man, and assuredly by a man near to her....

PS I will never read a word from you until HE stops to be a sad puppy.
I will keep reading him but will cringe at every referencence to the.......Helen

June 09, 2006 9:37 AM


******end of comment on Helen blog.

The statement by the pundit is condescendinging, so macho...
And she takes it times after times; Unbelievable.

Worst than wife beating....

No comments: